Before you get started make sure the file is a supported on Band Pencil. The file type needs to be one of the following: gif, jpg, jpeg, png, pdf, doc, docx, ppt, pptx, mp3, wav, xls, xlsx, csv, sib, numbers, pages. The file also needs to be less than 10 mb in size.
- Navigate to the Files page and the upload form is on the right hand side of the page.
- Select your file and enter a rememberable file name.
- If you want the file to be private (we won't allow you to attach the file to an event or to an invoice) check the Private File box.
Adding File to Events
You can add a file to an event to allow the client, or musician to view it. You can do this two ways.
From the Event Page
- Navigate to the your event and click Upload (you can either select an existing file, or add a new file)
- Select the file you would want to link to the event.
- Click Add
From the File View Page
- Navigate to the Files page and select the file by clicking on the file name.
- Click Link to Event
- Select the events you want to add the file to and add