28 Mar 2020 // 2 minute read
Before you get started make sure the file is a supported on Band Pencil. The file type needs to be one of the following: gif, jpg, jpeg, png, pdf, doc, docx, ppt, pptx, mp3, wav, xls, xlsx, csv, sib, numbers, pages. The file also needs to be less than 10 mb in size.
1. Navigate to the Files page and the upload form is on the right hand side of the page.
2. Select your file and enter a rememberable file name.
3. If you want the file to be private (we won't allow you to attach the file to an event or to an invoice) check the Private File box.
You can add a file to an event to allow the client to view it and for easy access. You can do this two ways.
From the Event Page
1. Navigate to the your event and click Client Settings.
2. Select the file you would want to add to the event.
3. Click Add
From the File View Page
1. Navigate to the Files page and select the file by clicking on the file name.
2. Click on the gear icon and then click Add to Event.
3. Select the events you want to add the file to and add!
Adding an image make your invoices more personable and professional.
1. Navigate to your event.
2. Select the Finance Tab and click Invoice Settings.
3. Select the image you want (jpg, jpeg, png only) and save.
❱ How to upload files to Band Penicl
06 Apr 2020
❱ How it works: Files
28 Mar 2020
Join thousands of subscribers and get updates on Band Pencil.
Start your free trial today