Adding your song library
To create a setlist using Band Pencil, you first need to set up a song library, here are the steps for adding new songs to your account:
- Go to the Setlist page.
- Click on "Add Songs" and choose whether to add a single song or import multiple songs.
- Fill in the song details, including the name, artist, key, and BPM.
- After adding a song, you can upload multiple files to it.
Creating a new setlist
Once you have added songs to your library, you can create and manage your setlist by following these steps:
- Click on "Add Setlist" and give your setlist a name. You will then be redirected to the setlist management page.
- From there, click on "Add Songs" and select the songs you want to include in the setlist.
- You can then rearrange the order of the songs, add notes, and labels to each song within the setlist.
Finally, you can assign the setlist to a specific event and share it with members or open the setlist live viewer. That's all you need to do to easily create and manage your setlists for your events using Band Pencil.