05 Apr 2020 // 2 minute read
1. Navigate to the Event Settings Page and make sure the contracts option is set to "ON".
2. Click New Contract and enter a contract reference and the contract text.
3. Click Add and the contract should now appear in the table.
1. Navigate to an event where you would like the contract to appear.
2. Click Client Settings in the top right hand corner.
3. Make sure Electronic Contract Status is set to On and then select the contract from the list. 4. Click Save and the contract will now be attached to that event.
There are two ways to send a contract to a client.
1) Copying the link
On the right hand-side of the events page there is a text box labelled Client Portal Link. You can copy this and send it to the client directly. Please note, for the client to sign the contract from this link you must have entered the clients email address.
2) Emailing the client
Click Message Client and tick Include a link for the client to access the Client Portal and complete the subject and email body and then send!
The next two steps are what the client needs to do. Once they receive the email it will include a link for them to view the client portal (as shown below). They then need to click Review & Sign in the top right corner.
If you shared the link (as explained in point 1 of step 3) it will ask the client to confirm it is them before allowing the contract to be sent. To confirm we email the client and get them to click a link in an email.
The client then needs to agree to the terms and sign the contract. Once the contract is signed we save it to the event (so it can't be edited), convert it to a PDF and email both the user account and the client!
Join thousands of subscribers and get updates on Band Pencil.